Monday, January 10, 2011

Game night success

     Tonight was the first of what I hope to be many fun filled nights with the girls.  We had our first game night of the new year.  We played a game of Loaded Questions, and we were completely amused at the responses that were given.  I had to stay up past my usual bedtime, but it was worth every minute.  Today was a fairly relaxing day at work, and game night was the perfect end. Thank you Catherine, Stacee, and Alyssa for removing me reality for just a moment.  I still have a few things to work out at the school, but I have a plan and although Doug is going through a rough time at BNOC I plan to do what I have always done, which is listen to, and support him in any way that I can. 

     This is a shorter blog due to the time and level of exhaustion that is coming upon me.  so I leave you with this...Just living is not enough, one must have sunshine, freedom, a little flower. 

No comments:

Post a Comment