Saturday, December 3, 2011

Decisions, Decisions, Decisions

Well, its been a little over a month since my last post, and a lot has been going on here in the world of Jennifer!  I have struggled with my job, I have struggled with my future career, I have struggled with much needed motivation, and I have struggled with feelings of jealousy and admiration.  Although, all my problems and struggles have not been solved, over the past 2 weeks, I have been doing a lot of thinking, and I have a renewed sense of being.  I have made some decisions, and I have been feeling a lot better the last few days.  The Thanksgiving holiday with my husband and my parents was lovely, and everyone was really nice about listening to my stress and concerns on repeat for days on end.  Now it is time for those thoughts to take a new spin and really come alive in my decisions.  I love the path that I am taking.  Although some of the challenges make me nervous the overall outcome is very exciting.  It is time to leave the mindset of a teacher and focus on becoming a soldier!

just living is not enough, you need sunshine freedom and a little flower

No comments:

Post a Comment